Welcome to the blog site of All Souls, Umhlali

We are an Anglican Church situated on the Dolphin Coast,
north of Durban in Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa.

We are about start building a new church
this blog will tell the story as it unfolds.

Please travel with us as a Follower and support us
your prayers and encouragement would be most welcome.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

5th June 2010

I told Peter this morning that the waiting is killing me!
We have to wait for the Planning Committee (meeting on the 9th) to OK everything and send the motivation on to the Board of Trustees meeting on the 17th).
Deep down inside I know that the Planning Committee are already happy with our proposals and that the Trustees have already given a qualified "OK" depending on whether we can raise the funds for the building ... so it should all be plain sailing ..(click) .. plain sailing ..(click) .. plain sailing.

Now we get down to the realities - if we are about building God's house and He is the one who is building it - why am I so tense? - why can I not trust Him to bring His project to fulfilment? Must be the human, unsurrendered side of me.
I think it was Augustine that prayed "O Lord I believe, forgive my unbelief".

No comments: